Play2Day Wisbech comprises three exciting leisure activities all under one roof!
1. Indoor Children’s Play Centre
Our Indoor Children’s Play Centre has been providing fun and happy memories for children, and their families since 2001. There’s plenty of comfortable seating and a cafe serving a wide range of hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Babies: play starts in the specially designed and enclosed baby area. There’s a climb, slide, ball pit and soft toys to enjoy away from the older children.
- Children: will enjoy hours of ‘exercise in disguise’ in the main play structure. With 3 levels of exciting activities leading to the wavy slides, assault bouncy castle, unique ‘Walk of Death’ and the biggest drop slide in Cambridgeshire there’s plenty too explore! Plus a netted football area is also a favourite with dad’s who like to show their skills!
- All the family: will find all the facilities needed including plenty of comfortable seating and a cafe serving a wide range of hot and cold meals and snacks.
2. Ten Pin Bowling Centre
Our air conditioned Ten Pin Bowling Centre shares facilities with our Lazer-Tag Arena has everything families and friends need for a great time out.
- 8 fully computerized and well maintained lanes with automatic bumpers and easy scoring system
- Licensed bar with with choices ranging from Fruit Shoots to Stella Artois
- A menu with lots choices of hot and cold meals and snacks
- Amusement machines usually including driving shooting and quiz games plus an air-hockey and pool tables
Ten Pin Bowling is a fantastic social activity suitable for all ages & abilities. It’s a great way to exercise gently, develop balance, co-ordination and burn calories – get off the couch and get onto a lane!
3. Lazer-Tag Arena
- adrenalin filled fun for ALL the familya high-tech fast action lazer game adventure
- played in a two level arena
- with amazing ultra violet artwork and pulse pumping sounds!
So bring your friends or family to Play2Day where all ages and abilities are sure to enjoy themselves!